Modeling Heterogeneity: Advances in Behavioral Decision Analytics
The Summer School is an intensive two-week training program in modeling
heterogeneity of behavior and associated “order-constrained” data analytics. Training goals: Gain a deeper understanding of heterogeneity of behavior. Learn how to translate conceptual or verbal theories into probabilistic models. Acquire basic or advanced proficiency in quantitative analytics.
Certificate of the University of
10 days/ 5 ECTS-Credits
July 3th 2023
The right Summer School for me?
- Gain a deeper understanding of heterogeneity of behavior.
- Learn how to translate conceptual or verbal theories into
- Acquire basic or advanced proficiency in quantitative
- graduates of the University of Innsbruck
- graduates of any other institution of higher
education in and outside Austria
- scientific staff of the university of Innsbruck
- limited number of participants
- completed master degree
- completed diploma degree
- PhD students and postdocs from any
area of decision making are welcome
- Applicants must have taken at least one
quantitative course (e.g., a graduate level
mathematics or statistics course) and
need a letter of support from their
Division for continuing
Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Psych. Dr. Matthias Gondan-Rochon
Institut für Psychologie
Dr. Michel Regenwetter (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champain)
Dr. Daniel Cavagnaro (California State University, Fullerton)
July 3th until July 14th 2023
University of Innsbruck
Registration is currently open.
General Information for Course Registration.
The participants have to take care of their insurances
(health, accident and liability insurance) themselves.