- Pharma, Chemie und Medizintechnik
- Kaiserjägerstr. 30, 6020 Innsbruck, Österreich
- Herr Dipl.-Des.(FH) Andreas Beer
Mechatronic Engineer R&D Medical Device (m/f/d)
X-Therma is a fast-moving and innovative startup from San Francisco with an office in Innsbruck and an R&D branch in Vomp, near Innsbruck, Austria. We are developing breakthrough technology to improve modern medicine and save billions of lives. We are enabling global access to organ transplants as well as cell and gene therapy products and engineered tissues. To strengthen our growing team in Innsbruck, we are looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d) in R&D. You will support the entire process of research and development, from brainstorming and design, prototyping and testing, to production readiness and certification. Our product developments allow young as well as already experienced engineers to apply their design skills in a wide range of technical applications.
• Development of medical devices, prototyping, testing, technical support and device life cycle management.
• Design and development of connected storage and transport solutions for the broad range of “living medicine”.
• Design of electronics and digital platforms with special requirements for performance and global connectivity
• Active participation in the design process for embedded systems and in architecture definition
• Proactively drive innovation and support successful product development.
• Manufacture prototypes and organize production of low volume assemblies.
• Performance testing of our products to determine further development needs.
• Assist in the transition of new products from the R&D phase to production.
• Development, execution and documentation of verification and validation tests
• Document design in accordance with quality system and regulatory requirements
• Be part of the documentation routines on the path to a certified Class II medical device.
• Bachelor‘s degree or higher (university, FH) in electrical engineering, mechatronics or in a similar discipline
• Work experience in the medical technology industry is an advantage
• Good knowledge in electronics design and knowledge in firmware programming
• Experience and interest in mechanical engineering, CAD design or other technical disciplines.
• Team-oriented and proactive personality with independent and goal-oriented work style
• Excellent interpersonal skills and competencies in collaboration, conflict management and teamwork.
• Fluent in English.
AusschreibungPDF zum Download
- Mindestgehalt pro Monat laut Kollektivvertrag:
- 3000 €
- Ungefähres Jahresgehalt abhängig von der Qualifikation:
- 42000 €
- Flexible Arbeitszeit
- Position im Unternehmen:
- Absolventen, Einsteigerpositionen
- Wissenschaft, Bildung, Forschung und Entwicklung
- Erwarteter Arbeitsbeginn:
- Sobald als möglich