Welcome to our new Research Centre for Climate - Cryosphere and Atmosphere website. Please take a look around to get a feel for our new, fresh and fully responsive look. We have kept most of the original content but also added some new features including:
- a rotating panoramic carousel with fantastic photographs from the field
- a news section where you will be kept up-to-date with the latest developments in the Research Centre
- an interactive map where you can find details of our current and previous projects
- a featured projects section that will be periodically updated
- revised Members and Research pages, so now you get to find out a little more about what we do and what we look like
- a new publications page (beginning 2017)
- a video introduction to us and our work
If you are a member of the Research Centre (or would like to be one) and you see that something is missing, please contact the webmaster through the contact page. We're always happy to have new content.
The Research Centre is constantly being updated with new members, projects, ideas, publications, and public outreach. Please check back from time to time to see what is new.